MED-E-LERT Automatic Pill Dispenser
GMS Med-e-lert 28 Compartment Automatic Pill Dispensers are an excellent medication management tool for individuals with mental illness, vision loss, or those with complex medication regimens. It's also ideal for caregivers for in-home treatment use. The newest model includes one clear lid and one solid white lid, no more having to choose between the two! The Med-e-lert is programmable for up to 6 daily alarms. It also comes with a one year warranty from the date of purchase. Please register your warranty within two weeks of purchasing the product in order for it to be valid.
MED-E-LERT Automatic Pill Dispenser Advantage
Did you know that patients who don't take their prescribed medications are 17% more likely to be hospitalized than those who take their medications as described?! Let's help to lower that number, with the GMS Med-E-Lert Automatic Pill Dispenser!
MED-E-LERT Automatic Pill Dispenser Features:
- New - Alarms to fit up to 6 doses a day
- Includes both a white opaque lid and clear lid so you can choose to see or obscure medications
- New - Unit retains program settings when changing batteries
- 28 compartment tray that can hold up to 18 aspirin sized pills per compartment
- 20% more space than other automatic pill dispensers
- Completely portable
- Ideal for in-home use, or by caregivers in a care-giving facility
- Tamper-proof locking system helps reduce over-dosing
- New - Louder alarm sound and blinking red light for the hearing impaired
- New - Display shuts off after 10 minutes to save battery life
- Alarm sounds for 30 minutes or until medications are dispensed
- Six dosage rings for customized dosage settings
- Custom barrel key for added safety
- Loud alarm and flashing light
- Removable pill tray with 28 slots for medications
- 4 AA batteries (included)
- One year limited warranty - must be registered within 2 weeks of receiving your unit.